1. Dabney's House
Old summer house of the Dabney’s family. It was bought by Charles W. Dabney in 1855 and it was part of a residential complex that included the house were the family used to rest, a cellar to produce wine, a small pier with a shelter for two boats and a viewpoint with vineyards surrounding it.
It was the favourite place of the last two generations of the family to rest and leisure. At the beginning of summer, they used to leave their residence in the city to stay here until the end of October. Nowadays it is property of the Regional Government of the Azores, operating as the Headquarters of Faial Environment and Climate Changes Service and also as Dabney’s House, being part of Monte da Guia Complex.